CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

CHECK OUT OUR NEW SITE!


We Are The Best Sports Blog That Nobody Reads

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where is Zach?!

I know what a lot of you are thinking...

WHERE IS ZACH?!

Well, we are wondering the SAME thing!


M I S S I N G

If you has seen him or know where he is, please contact us here at Corked Bats.

Name: Zach
Height: Tall
Weight: Around 2 Bills
Last CB Post: October 16, 2008
Girlfriend: Christine
Likes: Royals, Chiefs, Oak Park, cuddly puppies
A Place That He Would Not Go To In 1,000,000 Years: Hot Box Cookies
Drives: Buick LaSabre (with a lot of bird poop on it)
Favorite Line: "Smell ya later!"

We are very worried about him. Well, not very worried. But we would like get a post out of him or something. Does the guy have a new blog that we don't know about? Has he been locked in his bedroom playing NCAA '06 on regular X-Box all day? If you hear anything, please let us know. Thanks.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness. Hilarious. Good work, Austin! Except Hot Box Cookies should be listed under "Places Zach will never go, even in 1,000,000 years." Wish I had more info on his whereabouts for you... good luck! :)

Jared Launius said...

I would like to find this Zach character to in order to confirm that he exists and that we are blog brothers.

Christine said...

Just thought I would update you Austin, Z and I finally went to Hot Box Cookies this past weekend! It only took a little over a month of me begging him to go with me...! ;)

Post a Comment