CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

CHECK OUT OUR NEW SITE!


We Are The Best Sports Blog That Nobody Reads

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Was I Thinking?!?!


I would first like to apologize to all the faithful out there who believed that I knew what I was talking about.

I made a few promises and now everyone sees that I have no clue what I'm doing.

Sound Familiar?

Anyway let's first congratulate the Vikings of Cleveland State for a big upset of ACC's Wake Forest. Also a shout out goes to Dayton for knocking off my surprise team, West Virginia (Why I Oughta!) My Midwest Bracket is pretty much scratched so far, so don't feel bad... or mad.. Give yourself a pat on the back for the Arizona pick - But let's keep it at that.

Player(s) of the First Round:

Cleveland State's Tandem

J'Nathan Bullock - F - 21 points


Cedric Bullock - G - 19 points


Norris Cole - F - 22 points


(Photo Courtesy: AP Photo/Lynne Sladky)

0 comments:

Post a Comment