CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

CHECK OUT OUR NEW SITE!


We Are The Best Sports Blog That Nobody Reads

Thursday, July 16, 2009

KBVB - The Best Steve McNair Story

Here it is, the fourth installment to our video blog series. This one deals with the late great Steve McNair.

Steve has had a great impact on the area of Nashville throughout his career. Growing up in said area, I had the chance to interact with the man. Here is my favorite story of Steve McNair. As told to you by me, in my video blogging way.

I hope you enjoy it. Share with your friends, leave comments, and/or subscribe to our videos if you do!

Thanks for watching!



To watch more Korked Bats Videos or to just watch this video in a larger format, check out our YouTube Channel. We got a new look on it that may soon integrate to this site. Check it out!


1 comments:

Big Rod said...

Worth the 8-minutes - very well done and hilarious!

Post a Comment