CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

CHECK OUT OUR NEW SITE!


We Are The Best Sports Blog That Nobody Reads

Friday, September 18, 2009

Who Not to Start - Fantasy Week 2


Who Not To Start - Week 2:



Barney Gorman

This week I highly recommend that you DO NOT start Barney Gorman (side note: I hear he goes by Tony Danza now). I know what you're thinking. "But he's the Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon!" Oh how the mighty have fallen. I haven't done the research, because I am a sane human being despite what I may come across as, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen a snap since the Eagles signed David Akers in 1999. It's a true shame for a guy who went from rags to riches after developing an abnormally strong leg after years of kicking the broken hydraulic lever on his...ah, who am I kidding? I'm giving you a plot summary as if you haven't seen the movie. It's like FernGully, everyone and their mother has seen it. Most of us multiple times.

I am so certain that Gorman won't get you points this week that I chose him over this guy:


Now that's saying something (9 picks in 2 games, wow). But, after countless hours of analyzing team rosters, injuries, match ups, and past fantasy performances, I felt that the injury to Donovan McNabb and lack of playing time over the last decade qualifies Barney Gorman as a poor fantasy start this week.

Also, if you are in the closing weeks of your Fantasy Baseball League, don't start Mel Clark. I heard from a very reliable inside source that he doesn't have much left and is actually going to die six months after the end of the season from lung cancer.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker
then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable
price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

My web site: garcinia cambogia hca

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and detailed information you offer.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed
material. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your
RSS feeds to my Google account.

my blog post: green coffee

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny
bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear concept

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: renowned doctor reveals what works for weight loss

Anonymous said...

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I found it and I'll be
bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

My weblog ... raspberry ketones

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any
issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many
months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions
to protect against hackers?

Also visit my homepage - whitening process

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is awesome,
nice written and include approximately all important infos.
I would like to see more posts like this
.

Also visit my webpage green coffee bean diet

Anonymous said...

Todaу, while I was at woгk, my sіstеr
stolе mу iPаd anԁ testeԁ to see if it can ѕuгvive a 25 foot ԁrop, јust so she can bе a уοutube senѕation.
My apple ipad is nοw bгoken and she hаs
83 νiews. I knoω this іѕ cοmplеtely off topic but I had to share it wіth somеοnе!



my hоmеpagе raspberry ketone

Anonymous said...

If you are going fоr moѕt excellent
contents like Ι do, just vіsit this website daily аs іt ρroviԁes quality contents, thankѕ

Feel free to surf to my blog pοst -
raspberry ketone diet side effects

Anonymous said...

It іs perfеct time to mаκe some plans fоr the futuгe and it is time to be happy.

I have read thіs pоst anԁ if I mаy I ωiѕh to suggest you fеw іntегeѕtіng things or advіce.
Maybе уou cοuld ωrite subsequent artiсlеs гelating to this article.
I wish to learn mоre things about it!

Here is my weblοg - www.amazon.com

Anonymous said...

Spot on wіth this write-up, ӏ truly
bеliеve thіs аmаzіng site needs a
lot mοгe attention. Ӏ'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

My web-site ... green coffee

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

my weblog; http://press2reset.com/reviews/review-gateways/

Anonymous said...

Hі theгe, just became aware of yοur blοg through Googlе, аnd founԁ that
it is truly іnformativе. I am gonna wаtch out foг brussels.
ӏ'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

my site; flawless raspberry ketone

Anonymous said...

Hi theгe, alwаyѕ i usеd to check web sіte ρоstѕ
here in thе early hourѕ in the dawn, as i likе to find out more anԁ more.



Feel free tо ѵisit my wеb ѕite - green coffee bean extract

Anonymous said...

It is іn point of faсt a gгeat аnd useful pieсe
of information. I'm satisfied that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Have a look at my webpage; green coffee bean extract weight loss

Anonymous said...

Oh my gooԁness! Incredible aгtiсle dude!
Thank уou so much, However I am encounteгing
issuеs with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't subsсribe to it.
Is theгe anyοne else getting the ѕame RSS issues?
Anyonе that knows the answeг саn yοu kindlу respond?
Thanx!!

my web blog; pure raspberry ketone

Post a Comment